Sunday, February 24, 2013

Prima PPP - Wish Hope Dream in the Poppy Field



Here is my piece created using the Prima PPP for February.   I find reds a bit challenging for me.  ( update - this was featured at Prima





In the photo below, you can see I used a little piece of Prima packaging in my work because the colors and floral theme matched wonderfully.  Thanks Prima, for making such pretty packaging.

I had a lot of carefree fun making this piece.



Thanks for looking.

Prima Soprano Pink Flowers #561666
Prima Ledger Paper Pad 12x12
Packaging from Prima Blossom Branches Pistachio #543174
Prima Rondelle Wooden Buttons #559281
Prima - Leeza Gibbons Wish & Dreams Stamps #970185
Prima -Poppies and Peonies Large Foam Stamp
Prima Mask Static 12x12 #564797
Prima Lyric Collection Flowers #564452
Fireworks Mist- Angel Pink
Moulding Paste
Claudine Hellmuth Studios Acrylic Paint - Dash of Red/Painterly Pink
Faber Castell Gelatos - Black/blush pink
Miscellaneous Eggplant fibers
Zig Painty FX fine tip Black  paint marker




No comments:

Post a Comment