Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Maja Designs Mood Board - Believe




Welcome to the Maja Design February Mood Board.

Each month, Maja Design sponsors a Mood Board Challenge.   You can play along and have a chance at winning some prizes. Hurry and get your design in by Feb 24th.  There are only a few rules:  NO watermarks on the photo entries and all photos need to be sized 600x600.    If you need help with sizing, please ask me - send me an email and I'll help you out.  Photobucket has a wonderful free image sizing tool if you are looking for a free tool.

Aren't  these colors simply dreamy?  I found them to be angelic and heavenly so that is what I set out to create.  Something romantic and angelic.

Believe
I grabbed this darling angel image from an old vintage postcard site and backed it with cardboard to make it pop off my page.

I selected papers from the wonderful Vintage Summer Basics collection:  Vintage Summer Basics 1921  and 1925 .  Here is a sampling of the collection: 
The bottom circle element was made using cupcake liners.  I chose  cupcake liners because they have the nice creases that I was looking for - like heavenly rays surrounding my angels.  
The chipboard pieces below are actually from a Blue Fern Studios chipboard Blue Fern Frame  that I cut apart to use.  These pieces were leftover and they reminded me of harps...angelic harps so that is how I am using them.  
The Blue Fern Studios Organic Vine was used to give the page balance. 

Thanks for looking.  Please contact your favorite supplier and ask them to carry Maja Design.
Stay tuned for the newest collection:


Supplies used:
Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics 1921 BAS-504 and 1925 BAS-508
Blue Fern Studios - Blue Fern Frame and Organic Vine
Prima Mask 560898
EK Success Punch - Flower Burst Large Punch
Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Swirling Lace 
Tim Holtz Inks - Crushed Olive/ Pumice
Stampendous - Le London Script  Wooden Mount Stamp
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss and Coconut
Fibers/ floral berries and picks/ micro beads
Metal wording - Believe
Donna Salazar - Mixd Media Inx - Peaches



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO, I really like how you folded the circle underneath the top circle. It gives such a special effect!! Great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite! The colors and details are divine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful card Jennifer!!! Love all the details and especially the ribbon! HUgs!

    ReplyDelete