Monday, September 6, 2021

Fall Pumpkin Card using Non- Traditional Colors - Spellbinders

 


Non-Traditional Fall Colors - Spellbinders Fall Traditions Stamp Set

 Fall and pumpkin season is approaching and I thought I would put a twist to my color choice and present some non-traditional ideas using Spellbinders new stamp set from their Fall Traditions Collection of dies, stamps, and embossing folders.  

Today I am featuring soft pinks, browns and greens for the season.  


 Charming Pumpkins Clear Stamp Set from the Fall Traditions Collection



A little about how I colored the pumpkins.    
They have been perfectly stamped using  the Mini MISTI platform - My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented

These colored pencils are vibrant and well pigmented. They do not need a lot of pencil pressure for vibrant colors.  If you are looking for a set of pencils, this may be a great addition to your stash.  

Magic Wand Colored Pencils ArtEssentials by Jane DavenportMy Sweet Petunia Mini Misti - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented



Today's card was created using the paper from Prima - Hello Pink Autumn Collection - A4 Paper Pad


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Pink ties with black as my all-time favourite colour, so I am 100% here for cards, decor, etc that weaves this gentle hue into classic fall settings.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete