Thursday, June 10, 2021

Air, Land and Sea Cards - Spellbinders Large Die and Stamp Sets for June 2021




This month, I used Spellbinders kit clubs to cover the air, land and sea. My cards today feature  Spellbinders Large Die of the Month  for June and the Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month Club.  

The Stamp of the Month was my inspiration for an earthy natural set of cards.  

Clear Stamp of the Month ClubLarge Die of the Month Membership


My first card, the land, showcases a few of the stamps.  My son lives in Colorado so I had him in mind when I crafted this card. 

The chipboard mountain is from Creative Embellishments.  

I really love the tiny bird stamps.  They are awesome. 


The ever-hopeful rainbow card was created using the stamps and dies from June's club kits on Pebbles - Sun and Fun Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad  and topped with a simple  3D Sun Button from Buttons Galore

The last card, sea, has seahorses from Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for May.  That stamp set included in May's kit was a sweet little treasure trove I'll use over and over.  I LOVE seahorses.  

Don't forget how much fun it is to pull out the stamp sets and dies from prior kits and combine with your new goodies.  

I also embellished the card with Buttons Galore's Ocean Waves Sprinkletz, a wonderful blend of gems, rhinestones and sequins.  

Thank you for stopping here to visit.  Remember Spellbinders Monthly kit clubs are exclusive products and are only found at Spellbinders.  

Shop Here: 




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic designs! You've celebrated and transmitted the spirit of these nature based themed superbly.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete