Thursday, September 3, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers - Sunflower Card Using Spellbinders Small Die of the Month

Sunflowers - Spellbinders Small Die of the Month

Spellbinders Small Die of the Month for September is a duo of versatile floral frames to decorate in a  variety of ways - Spring, Christmas, Summer or by using the rich autumn colors as I have.  

Today I am celebrating sunflowers.  I love love love sunflowers, and the Small die this month is a wonderful frame around a gorgeous image.  
This is Small Die of the Month Membership for September. 
Small Die of the Month Membership

I went with an autumn themed card using Authentique Paper's Splendor Collection.  The Spellbinders die really spoke to me with autumn vibes and the images on the Authentique Splendor journal cards  were perfectly happy to answer that beckoning vibe.   My eyes laser focused right on those sunflower images.  



Thanks for stopping here today.  I appreciate your time. 
As always, the Spellbinders monthly club sets are exclusively available through the membership clubs.  
 
Spellbinders Clubs - Card of the Month Spellbinders Clubs - Amazing Paper Grace Dies (APG)Spellbinders Clubs - Large DieSpellbinders Clubs - Glimmer Hot Foil Die Hero Value Club Membership - Small + Large + APG Die of the Month



No comments:

Post a Comment