Tuesday, August 4, 2015

2Crafty and Flying Unicorns Escape Kitty August

Today,  Escape Kitty is here  right from the strawberry patch.  She's showing off her latest  piece using 2Crafty and  Flying Unicorn's August Kit.

The three pieces of chipboard used here are as follows:

Party Banner db0067

Crazy About You words ( wordcrazyabo)





Oval Frame fr0039
I chose the "Oval Frame" chipboard piece because it emulates the smaller resin frame I selected.  Perfect to frame Miss Kitty.  

My photos are very light but I used some chunky embossing enamel on the "Oval Frame" and well as the word "Crazy About You". 

You can see the chunky embossing treatment a little better here.  

The "Party Banner" was done by painting with a dry brush over the chipboard.  I used a pale pink, yellow and white acrylic paint.   I also gave my banner a bit of a bend for added interest.  



You can find an assortment of 2Crafty at Flying Unicorn - right here. 

Copyright 2012-2015 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Jennifer!!!! Loooooove the chunky embossing on the 2Crafty embellishments! Makes me wanna touch the screen :)

    ReplyDelete