Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May Angels with 2Crafty and Flying Unicorns



I'd love to share my piece for the month for 2Crafty and Flying Unicorn (you can find the 2Crafty post here).   My inspiration came from the soft polkadot papers from 13Arts, part of the May Flying Unicorns Kit.    I thought the papers had a dreamy look to them so I decided to keep the layout soft and wispy.  The "Mini Flourishes Bits" I chose along with the super delicate and gorgeous "Decorative Rod Set1" chipboard add interest without dominating the page.

2Crafty used:
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Mini Flourish Bits
Decorative Rod Set 1
Friendship Mini Word Pack car048
Friendship Mini Word Pack atc039


Mini Flourish Bits mb006


Decorative Rod Set 1 pa0039



The adorable "Mini Word Packs" are small enough to set on a card or tuck here and there on a page or project. 

Friendship Mini Word Pack car048


Friendship Mini Word Pack atc039








Remember, to find a 2Crafty stocklist at the Flying Unicorns here

May - Your Passion. Your Art kit of the Month

Products:
Flying Unicorn May kit - Your Passion Your Art
13 Arts Mental Vacation - Stencil Tattered Grid
13Arts Mental Vacation paper - Life's A Bech
13 Arts Mental Vacation  paper -Summer Snow
2Crafty - ATC041 Tiny Stars and Hearts ( find an assortment of 2Crafty here)
2Crafty Decorative Rd Set 1 - pa0039
2Crafty Mini Flourish Bits mb006
2Crafty Mini ATC Words
Shimmerz Blingz Gold Glimmer B3-GG
Bella Beautiful Trim and Crystals
Gesso
Prima Flowers - Watercolor Aquamarine 582616
Pearlescent Paints
13Arts Micro Beads Gold
Prima Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic Treasures Resin - Bugs 892524

3 comments:

  1. So peaceful and serene! Love seeing the close ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo.....sometimes I simply have to drop a comment in the box. Love that you've focused on the words....love the way my eyes float down the page. Love the soft, calm feel of your page. And those little microbeads. Gorgeous touch:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this on FB my jaw dropped. This is beautiful! I really love your placement of the microbeads.

    ReplyDelete