Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Prima Mothers Day Card


Prima Mother's Day Cards

Prima is getting the jump on Mother's Day.  Those sweet Ingvild Bolme  Heart Resins are perfect for tucking into a floral cluster or just popping on a card and making the at the focal point.  

 Here's a card I created for my mom using the Butterfly collection.  I really loved the earthy purples in this collection for my mom.  


I sprinkled some micro beads around the card because I love using them.  No other reason than they are fun.


Products:
Prima Butterfly Collection Paper- Wood Hallow 951160
Prima Butterfly Collection Paper - French Roses 951177
Prima Metal Die 572785
Prima Butterfly Collection - Flowers Chenille 580650
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Hearts Resins - 892562
Prima Finnabair Art Ingredients - Micro Beads Bronze 926586

Other:
Cardstock
Liquid Pearls

5 comments: