Saturday, August 18, 2012

Featured at The Scrap Cake


Featured at the Scrap Cake!


The Scrap Cake is so kind to spotlight the Scraps of Darkness Team designs from the Jamaican Sunset kit which features the wonderful Summer City Collection. 

This  collection feels like a warm lazy summer day, the colors are relaxing and carefree.  
This is the paper I used, Summer City - Apricot Dream.  


Costa Rican Sunset
The kit is called Jamaican Sunset, but I only had a Costa Rican photo to use.  This photo was taken by a talented 17yr old on his class trip to Costa Rico in Spring 2012.  I happened to get the gorgeous photo from him  to scrap.  It goes so well with the Scrap Cake Summer City papers.

I used the Dusty Attic Shells 6pack DA0048 here as accent pieces.  I covered them in thick molding paste. 

I also used the Bella Rose Stamp from heartfelt Creations and the matching die from Spellbinders.  I inked with Donna Salazar's Mixed Media Inx in Honey, and Chiffon.  I used the Tim Holtz Distress markers in Spun Sugar to accent the stamp.   


Thanks to The Scrap Cake for featuring us and thanks to you for spending the time looking and reading.  I appreciate this a great deal. 

Please check out  Scraps of Darkness and the art created by the rest of the wildly talented design team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment