Friday, January 6, 2012

Wondering Gaze and Winter Innocence

This is my layout called  Wondering Gaze.
Finally got my hands on the delicious Pion Design paper that simply wants to scrap itself. 
I used the Pion Fairytale of Spring (Violet) mixed with the Studio of Memories ( Rose).

The photo was from the Graphics Fairy - and the chandelier is from Dusty Attic - all gussied up with stickles.  I think the chandelier was just the most perfect finishing touch here. It's being held up with the same button that is in the center of the purple flowers. 

The large flowers are from paper bags that I  misted.  
I used the Tim Holtz tattered Floral die on some brown paper packaging from my Scraps Of Darkness Kit club and misted away till they were a perfect shade of whatever you'd call it purple.  Then I covered with a little bit of Perfect Pearls Gold mist.  I did finish by rubbing some gold wax rub all over the petals.

The center of the flowers is the McGill starburst punch and a black vintage looking button that was on clearance at Joanns for 50 cents.  Gosh I love a bargain. 
But oh my goodness, those Pion papers I used - ohhhhhh they make me tear up with their beauty.




Dec 2012 Edition

This is one is called Winter Innocence and was created using the Scraps of Darkness Kit for December -Winter's Eve.  The papers are the wonderful Creative Imaginations Winter Song collection in Peaceful and Songbird.  I did a but of fussy cutting here on the leaves then used some glossy accents to give the leaves some definition. 

This photo was obtained from Creative Souls.

I also have some wonderful Dusty Attic on the side of the photo and the Sweet Pea border at the bottom. 


The long spiky flowers are Kaisercraft -Chanteuse Collection Posies that I misted with some Tattered Angels chalkboard mist in Concord. 
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Jennifer! They both are super GORGEOUS!!!!!! love your work girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, you make me cry ofer those flowers... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it all came out!
    Great creations, lots of fun work!
    Keep it up! Following you!!!!!!!!!
    LOL, Natsha

    ReplyDelete