Friday, September 2, 2011

Colorado Country Living – Scraps of Darkness



Colorado Country Living – created for Scraps of Darkness
This photo was taken while on a scrapping trip to Colorado back in May 2011.

I was shooting photos with fellow scrappers Droopidog, Raining, Kathi2, and Sherrenae and we had a grand time. Then we went back to the scrapping cabin and chatted, laughed, scrapped, ate, laughed, drank some wine and had a rather large piece of the best cake ever. Well, at least I had cake – 2 pieces actually. Not sure if anyone else did but I have a sweet tooth. 

But that was a perfect day in the life of a scrapper.

I created this with the scrumptious August Kit from Scraps Of Darkness.
Come visit us at Scraps Of Darkness, where you will have a ton of scrappy fun- add a piece of cake and make it a perfect day!

Interestingly enough, I paired the July Scraps of Darkness leftover papers with the Aug kit because they were perfect matches.

I also used the Dusty Attic fence and painted it white. The background paper I used was an old Heidi Swapp resist paper.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have amazing talent, i was going to try to follow your blog, but can't find a link:)

    ReplyDelete