Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Card -Tag or Gift Card Holder - With Spellbinders



Doily Die - Part One
Spellbinders has a large assortment of gorgeous, fun and interesting dies that have recently been released.  If you haven't stopped by their store lately, you're in for a treat. 

As a Spellblogger, I had an opportunity to use of few of the new dies. 
 I'd like to share what I made with these new releases paired with some not so new releases.  
Just to give you a little information, the two new dies I used are shown below:  : 

This post is Part One featuring this particular Doily die.  You can find Part Two here.  


I'll start out showcasing the Spellbinders Nestabilities - Rouge Royale Deux Collection - Fleur De Circle-by Stacey Caron .  This die is the graceful and gorgeous doily used as the focal point of my card.  I also used it for the tag on the inside, but we will. get to that in a bit.

The white circle backing behind the decorative doily is also from the same die set - thus perfectly designed to fit behind the doily and make it really pop on your project.

My paper choice on this project is Graphic 45's Portrait of a Lady.  I used the 8x8 pad.  Just gorgeous. Incidentally, the card above was Graphic 45's post of the week (May 25 2017) so that's very cool news.  

 I topped the doily with a cool Die D-Lite, Spellbinders Die D-Lites Symbology Frame and added some perfectly coordinated flowers from Petaloo: Darjeeling Mini Garden Rosettes in Cream  and Petaloo's  Botanicas Mini Flowers in  Coral .

Don't you just love the scalloped edges on this card?  They were created using one of my favorite edge dies from Spellbinders,  This die gussies up any card.   Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Scalloped Borders One-S5-182


As promised at the beginning of the blog post, I want to share how cool the Spellbinders Nestabilities - Rouge Royale Deux Collection - Fleur De Circle-by Stacey Caron  is as a tag inside my card. 
I left space in the center section to add a personal sentiment or note. 



The inside of the card has a pocket created by using the newly released Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fretwork Pocket Etched Die. Very cool indeed.  

The pocket is handy for storing a tag or gift card even.  
The last  image is a close up of the inside pocket and the accompanying tag.  

If you are interested in learning more about being a Spellblogger, click here for all the information to set you on your way. .   

 Shop for Spellbinders  products and visit their blog for daily inspiration. 
Thanks for stopping here today. I value your time. 


#NeverStopMaking  #Spellbinders 



Spellbinders Products:
Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Scalloped Borders One-S5-182
Spellbinders Die D-Lites Symbology Frame S2-144
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Rouge Royale Deux Collection - Fleur De Circle-by Stacey Caron S5-276
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fretwork Pocket Etched Dies-S4-734
Graphic 45 - Portrait of a Lady Collection -  8x8 paper pad
Petaloo Flowers -Darjeeling Mini Garden Rosettes in Cream -1492-105
Petaloo Flowers - Botanicas Mini Flowers in  Coral 1105-101
Gold Pearl Adhesives


1 comment:

  1. I love this card and the idea of a pocket on the inside for a gift, the papers are beautiful can't wait to get some myself, which will be soon, I hope. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete