Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Flying Unicorns June KOM - Your Passion Your Art






This is a layout I made with the June Your Passion Your Art kit for the Flying Unicorns.  This month featured 13Arts wonderful soft Starlight collection.  It has a lot of great pastel colors so I thought I would make my layout something soft and dainty as well. 

The kit also had some bling in it - perfect to incorporate. 
This is a photo of my sweet niece in 2014. 

I rolled some flowers to go with my beautiful Prima  Isabella's.   Then I added a few of my own gem jewelry pieces to add more sparkle.


The kit also came with some cool wooden 13Arts sentiments a sort of mix and match  set of words.  

If you did not get the kit this month because it was sold out before you blinked, then consider the pre-oder option available the 20th of every month.  

Products: 
13Arts Starlight Collection papers 
Hot off the Press - Dazzles Stickers
Prima Flowers - Fancies Flip Flop Purple - 518780
Prima Isabella Vidette 581749
13 Arts Starlight collection Wooden Words




1 comment:

  1. Jen - Beautiful layout and such pretty and soft colors. The photo of your niece is adorable.

    ReplyDelete