Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Canvas -ZVA Creative


This is a canvas I created using an old Christmas tree ornament, my ZVA Creative crystal flourishes in Smoke color. bling and the Christmas collection from Maja Designs.  This did not start out as a canvas but I knew I wanted to use the ornament as my inspiration.  It's super heavy so the canvas was the only choice I had. 


I am still feeling the spirit of the Christmas season so I am going to keep right on creating seasonal projects till I have had enough.  Sort of like eating holiday fudge or holiday cookies.  I'll keep right on eating them and eating them till I get a belly ache.  I may even do the scrapping and the cookie eating at the same time - but definitely not fudge and scrapping.  Nothing good can come of that combo. 

Here are the ZVA Creative products I used:
CRW-05CB-103 Flourishes Smoke Crystal
CRS-05CB-113 Flourishes Smoke Crystal

The paper collection I used is Maja Designs - It's Christmas Time Collection.  The smoke colored crystals pewter colored ornament match so perfectly with the colors of the Maja Design papers.  The following papers were used:
Die Cut Sheet JUL-580
Sparkle JUL-577
Joyful JUL-565

I also used some Donna Salazar  products for accenting.  The outside edges were inked with Donna Salazar Midx Media Inx, Mossy and School House.  The Donna Salazar stamp used was Swirly Doos DS2025 with Black Mixd Media Inx.   This will be used for the Donna Salazar Girly Grunge December challenge to create something using ribbon.  I have a little brown checked gingham ribbon on the tree bottom and at the top of the canvas.
Thanks for looking at my page.  

6 comments:

  1. oh this is just stunning LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it has a place of honour on the wall.... it is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This canvas is just really beautiful!!! I love everything about it...those deep red flowers just bring it all together...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just amazing!! Love the Christmas tree ornament and the red flowers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas canvas you made!! What a fantastic ornament and beautiful red flowers. You are really an inspiration!!
    It's such a lovely time, Christmas time, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get THAT ornament? I want it - gorgeous canvas!!!

    ReplyDelete