Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Flower Pot -Scraps of Darkness -Prima October BAP






Here is my entry for the October Prima BAP Challenge.  This is a wonderfully creative design Brit Sviggum.  I had a ton of fun with this. (updated - this was featured for Oct)


This was created using elements from the Scraps of Darkness retired kits.
Don't let the name fool you - it's a versatile kit that can lend itself nicely for soft and romantic or edgy and flirty.  I decided to go a little flirty here.


My sewing on my edges....well ya know - I don't have a clue how to sew.  I've had the machine for about 20 years and never learned how to use it.  I changed the stitch setting in an attempt at playing around and now cant figure out how to get it back to a darn regular stitch.  I dont want zig zag stuff.  But guess what?  I'll have zig zags foreveh.  Sorry folks.  I'm a "one trick pony " now.  LOL



This is a photo of a flower pot at Boldt Castle in the boat house.  I scrapped the same room a few weeks ago in black and white.    The flower pot/ planter is located in the table next to the chair.  When I walked into the room, I was actually taken breathless by the light shinning on the flower pot and the chair.  It was glowing.  What you see has not been manipulated in photoshop.



Here is my Prima product list:

• Prima - E Line - Self Adhesive Pearls/ Crystals - Bling - Assortment 14 #300586
• Prima - Roosevelt Collection - Flower Embellishments - Eleanor #543891
• Prima - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Fence #551032
• Prima - Wood Embellishments - Decorative Clocks 554613
• Prima - Metal Embellishments - Keys - Style 2 
• Prima - Wood Embellishments - Doors - Set 1 560669
• Prima - Romantique Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Estella 
• Prima - Printery Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Page Four 
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Old Rose 
• Prima - Fairy Belle Collection - Chipboard Pieces - 2 #950286
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - Sublime Screens - Mix 3

Thanks for looking.  Stop by Scraps of Darkness and check us out.

3 comments:

  1. Dear 'one-trick' pony, your zig-zag stitch looks very good on your GORGEOUS page!
    Hugs from India

    ReplyDelete