Girl With Hat
Created for the Prima August PPP-(selected as Honorable Mention)
OK - yeah I admit it - I stink at names for layouts.
I can talk up a storm. I can tell a wild story. I can make up bunk about darn near anything.
Why oh why can't I think of catchy names for my work?
If she had been wearing a purple dress, this would be "Girl with purple Dress". You get the idea.
Any way, the sweet girl wearing the hat is the daughter of a friend. She was a great model for me.
This was the color palate for the PPP challenge.
Here is the Prima product list:
• Prima Shabby Chic Collection - Apricot Tree paper• Prima Cherise -Taos Flower in Teal
• Prima - Pebbles Collection - Pebbles with Gems - Annalee
• Prima - Paintable Clear Acrylic Stamps - Grid
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 6 x 6 - Mix 8
• Prima - Charme Rose Collection - Flowers - Meadow Lark
• Prima - Velvet Rainbow Collection - Fabric Flower - Vintage
• Prima - Madeline Collection - Madeline, Beautima, Rosalee, Spring Tide, Ste. Marie• Prima - Shabby Chic Collection - Metal Treasure Embellishments - Hutches
Thanks for looking just the same.