Saturday, August 26, 2023

Halloween Window Shaker Card - Buttons Galore

 

Spooky Halloween Shaker Card - Featuring Buttons Galore's Sprinkletz

 It's time to start those spooky fun cards for fall and Halloween.  

I adore fun sweet Halloween cards but went with spooky for my first Halloween card of the season to feature a cool new Sprinkletz shaker mix from Buttons Galore and More.  

What are Sprinkletz?  They are small, flat polymer clay embellishments perfect for filling shakers and excellent for adhering to projects because they are flat.  Buttons Galore has a wonderful assortment of colorful Sprinkletz for various occasions and seasons. You can find all the Sprinkletz here.

Today I am showcasing Buttons Galore and More - Sprinkletz- Haunted - which include Ghosts, Black Cats, Bats, Tombstones, Moon and others, perfect for adding a touch of Halloween spirit to your projects.




This card also features Creative Embellishments chipboard shaker window.  I realize on it's own, the chipboard window us not a typical Halloween piece however I knew I could gussy it up and transform into a festive spooky piece.  


Here's how I painted the chipboard. Nothing fancy, but I did add some simple shadowing using a foam brush. 



The card also has a few other dimensional elements from Buttons Galore.  In addition to the Sprinkletz, I have added some 3D buttons.  


Buttons Galore and More - Sprinkletz- Haunted NK187


Buttons Galore and More - Button Value Pack - Halloween VP316


Thanks for stopping here.  Happy crafting and have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment