Monday, August 22, 2022

Hot Dog Truck - Warm Wishes Camper Collection - Spellbinders

 


Spellbinders Camper die is hitting it out of the campground park!  Introducing Spellbinders Warm Wishes Camper Collection.

This collection is makes me smile because it can be personalized in so many ways - as a holiday card, an everyday camper, or by adding some comfort food ( pizza, donuts, ramen, pretzels hot dogs) as seen below with  Sweet & Savory Dies from Warm Wishes Camper Collection



I used three products from the collection on my hot dog camper truck.  




Here is a close look at the sentiments in the Sweet & Savory Sentiments Clear Stamp Set from Warm Wishes Camper Collection.  They are whimsical and sassy sweet.  


First let's talk about Perfect Stamping.  

The secret to perfect stamping starts with a stamping platform.  My favorite is 
My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented.  Why do you need a stamping platform?  Because you can keep stamping an image until it's absolutely perfect.  I often need to stamp an image a few times to get complete coverage.  The MISTI helps provide perfection. 

The cards above used both black and dark brown inks for stamping.  One of the inks used is Ranger Archival Ink Pad Jet Black which is great because it doesn't bleed.  

My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented


One Last Product Shout Out  
I have to give a shout out to my ALL TIME FAVORITE product from Spellbinders when using a die set with multiple tiny dies: Spellbinders (Magnetic ) Tool and Accessories Main Attraction.  

Do you lose dies ON YOUR CRAFTING TABLE?  I did.  
Do dies disappear just by looking at them?  Mine did.
I can be holding a tiny die, and it's like I'm a magician at a party - poof!  gone.
If you drop a die on the floor is it gone forever?  Mine were.  They bounce out of sight as they hit the floor. 
  

I don't lose dies anymore.  The Spellbinders (Magnetic ) Tool and Accessories Main Attraction is definitely worth adding to your Christmas list.  It may be the strangest gift on your list BUT it'll make you smile.   


Here are some other food truck/ campers  I made using the Spellbinders Warm Wishes Camper Collection. You can see the original post here with details.  






Thank you for stopping here to visit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment