Monday, August 9, 2021

Gift Tags - Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month

 

Gift Tags Created Using Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month

Stamps have more purposes that just cards.  
I needed some quick gift tags so I pulled out the Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month Club  for August, put on my crafty thinking cap, and got to work.      

Here is an image of the Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month Club for the month of August.   
Here's the final results.  





I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored the stamping  using Spellbinders Mermaid Markers ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport.  These are water color brushes, richly pigmented.  I'm having a lot of fun using these. 

The actual chipboard tag is from  Creative Embellishments Chipboard ATC Tags (Gift Tags) .
Mermaid Markers ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport


Thank you for stopping here to visit. 

 Remember Spellbinders Monthly kit clubs are exclusive products and are only found at Spellbinders.  

1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly lovely tags. I adore the warm, sun-baked hues that you opted for here. They sing with the spirit of August and early September.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete