Monday, January 25, 2021

All in a Dogs Day - Cards to Celebrate Dogs

 


Celebrate Dogs in the Family 

I've been celebrating cats this month, so I think it's time to turn the tables and give the dogs a chance to shine.  Let's celebrate dogs, shall we?  
 Pets are so important in our lives.  They are family members and our best friends so I think it's important to reach out and celebrate when someone I know adds a pet to the family or has to say farewell.   

Today's cards uses two collections, Miles Apart and a sheet from Holiday in the Alps.  I also used the monochrome solid color sheet from the fabulous coordinating Monochrome collection, Shades of Miles

Here's a list of the 12x12 sheets used from the collections: 
Miles Apart - Miss you (B side),    Miles Apart - Phone Call
Miles Apart  - Stay Home,  Miles Apart - Safe and Sound
Holiday In the Alps - Winter Night




I created cards for boy and girl dogs.  No I'm not sure if people care, but I certainly try to be considerate of the owners sensitivity.  If I know the dog is a boy, I'm going to try to be mindful.    That's just me.  

The dies used in the cards today are an old classic die from Spellbinders (Pawing Around - Dog).  Isn't that a sweet die?  
The stamped sentiment is from Stampendous called Puppy frame
Stampendous - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Puppy frame











Thanks for stopping here today.  Happy Crafting

Thanks so much for sharing your time to stop here.  Happy Crafting.

Shop Here: 

1 comment:

  1. Sooo preciously sweet, heartwarming, and beautiful. These get two mighty thumbs up from me and two equally enthusiastic paws up from my own darling pup, Annie (who just turned eight years old earlier this month).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete