Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Happy Winter Snowman Card - Spellbinders Small Die of the Month

 

Frankie the Snowman has a giant smile on his face as he enjoys a trip down the ski slopes.  You will smile too when you see him.  Spellbinders Small Die of the Month for November is filled with nothing but jolly snowman smiles.   

The Small Die of the Month gives you two options of snowmen to create along with accessories.  

Small Die of the Month Membership



Frankie the snowman is skilling down a mountain made from Doodlebug Design - Winter Wonderland Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad.   This is a great collection full of fun images and soft winter colors.  If I have to live with winter, then I want to play with soft winter colored papers and smiling snowmen. 


Doodlebug Design - Winter Wonderland Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad



Happy Crafting. 

Thanks for stopping here today.  I appreciate your time. 
As always, the Spellbinders monthly club sets are exclusively available through the membership clubs.  


 Shop Here:

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I love everything you have made. My fave is the snowman cards ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww, I love all the things you've made!! I would never have thought to lay the sleigh down and have it be on a card like that! So antique, you know?
    You really have the creative mind to come up with all the different things. Normally I just follow the patterns, lol...I appreciate people like you! TFS!

    ReplyDelete