Monday, June 22, 2020

Spellbinders Inspiration Blog for June



****************Congrats to the winner - Karen Ladd*****

Welcome to Spellbinders June Clubs Blog Hop 
If you have arrived from Kathy Clement's blog,  you are in the right place.  

Today we are celebrating Spellbinders fun and fabulous Club kits for June. 
I am showcasing two of the many clubs available each month at Spellbinders:  June's 
Small Die of the Month  and the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month.  

Giveaway:
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on our blog. Hop along for additional chances to win. Giveaway closes on Sunday, June 28th, 11:59 pm EDT. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Tuesday. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.

My Bonus Blog Giveaway:
Someone from my blog will also win a $25 Spellbinders gift certificate. I'm going to draw a winner from the comments in my blog.  The winner will be selected from the comments on my blog and will be announced Sunday, June 28th, 11:59 pm EDT (so please leave your fist and last name in the comments if you'd like to win - so I can locate you with the happy news)   

Please note: store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.


My first card today features the Small Die of the Month.
The beautiful layering dies in the set this month offer a variety of options.   

Small Die of the Month Membership

I've added a pearl string to the card and some pink sequins as finishing touches on this card.  I also have some decorative die cut curved borders from a retired Spellbinders die from the Card Creator collection, A2 Curved Borders One(S5-180) - only a few left so hurry.   

The paper choice for the card is Authentique Paper - Flawless Collection.
Authentique Paper - Flawless Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad Bundle


Authentique Paper - Spectrum Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Bubble Gum



Next up- the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month for June

 Spellbinders does an amazing job making sure the kits every month are unique, engaging and multi-purposed.  June's Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month  is no exception.  

At first glance it may look like a "save the date" calendar die set, but I assure you, it's so much more.  
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership
Create your own plaid/tartan design
Love plaid?  I do.  I can't ever have enough plaid.  Now I can design my own using the APG die for June. 







Don't forget to check out Spellbinders Summer Super Sale
Grab these Spellbinders sets while available.  Spellbinders Summer Super Sale

*********************************************************************************
And as always, the dies for Spellbinders monthly clubs are exclusive to Spellbinders and you won't find them anywhere else. 

Your next stop in the hop is visiting Bibi Cameron's blog. 

Blog Hop Order
Spellbinders Blog
Tina Smith
Nichol Spohr
Carrie Rhoades
Jackie Pasko
Marie Heiderscheit
Jill Hilliard
Kathy Clement
Jennifer Snyder
Bibi Cameron
Virginia Lu
Laurie Willison
Joy Baldwin
Ilina Crouse

56 comments:

  1. You're the first designer I've seen to use the APG grid to create plaid - so clever! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything pink and your cards fit the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty design and love all the elements of pink. I have the small die and will try this design. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Beautiful floral cards and I love how you used the grid for plaids!! SO smart! TFA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the amazing inspiration! I have some new ideas for using my supplies. I love the new kits. They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different patterns and textures added to the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the grid! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness your cards are so beautiful! I want your first card big time! I absolutely love the colors and the added pearls to it! My name is Cindy Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant idea on creating plaid with a grid die! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards!! Love the gold & pink plaid, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards! I love the hand. Makes for a unique card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the feminine touches on the pink card. Thank you for showing an alternate way of using the APG dies. I was just thinking calendar. The graduation card is wonderful. Using school colors would make it very personal to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You never cease to amaze me with your card designs! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing



    1

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so clever using the APGDOM as a plaid design - very inventive use use of this die and never have seen this wonderful interpretation before. (Here's a thought; use it as a 3D advent calendar.) You inspire me to get cracking on using this set. I absolutely admire the first card - so pretty in pink layers and those pearls just took it over the top for me! Flowers are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How creative! I LOVE your plaids and the beautiful pink monochrome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the pink, the cards are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card in pink with the delicate hand and flowers! I also love your card creations with the grid from Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month.... so versatile! I really love that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... gorgeous creations....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic projects! I love the pretty pink hues on the first card... and the pearl! So clever! Thanks for the inspiration! Stay safe! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful work! I love them all but I think the pink monochrome is eye catching. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are beautiful. Love your pink card and the addition of the heart and string of pearls. Very pretty.
    The two different styles of staggering the grid with the APG dies are creative and well done. Like the graduation card with the class colors and embellishments. Very nice. Like the plaid and your flowers on the other card. Love the bud placed at the top too. Thank you for sharing your nice cards and ideas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pink and lime green look so cute together!!! I really like the look. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all of your pinks on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card designs. Pink is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Victorian take on the small die of the month kit:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the pink! The APG die is so versatile!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beautiful card! Love the string of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous set of cards. I absolutely love the 1st card with the lovely pink.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  30. I never would have thought of creating a plaid with the APG die. Great idea. Using patterned paper for the small die set is totally different take but very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful cards! Love the layering looks on both!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I especially like the monotone card - every pattern just works. You have an excellent sense of placement and balance. Mahalo for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those pink cards are so soft and feminine and I love the pearl detail on your first card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I forgot to leave my name and email in my previous comment.
    karenladd
    kladd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. That background is great. Can think of so many ways to use that!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jennifer, Very nice ways to use the grid, very clever, it makes your cards pop. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the 3 layers to the hand...have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice examples for use. I like the color mix and layers. Great use of the die for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Not usually in love with pink, but your card may change my mind. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the grid die. Can see so many
    uses for it. The cards are
    wonderful. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful projects. I especially love the first card -- so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really liked your cards, and loved the addition of the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love you made the plaid background. I would have never thought of that. I really like your graduation card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  44. So pretty in pink and so feminine for your first card and I like the grid patterns on your other cards.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I really like the floral card with the grid die. This is creative and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful work on this card! Great monthly kits from Spellbinders.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lovely cards! The pink one is so feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  49. So stunning, love the color combinations.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete