Monday, February 11, 2019

Cards to Celebrate Love - Using Artist Trading Coins


Hello.   I'd like to share some more Valentines Cards since the big day of LOVE is close.
Creative Embellishments can help with your Valentine's projects.  They have a whole assortment of themed chipboard and products that can also be used throughout the year. 

These cards today feature the cool new trend in crafting and mixed media. We're talking about Artist Trading Coins (ATC's).  Creative Embellishments has ATC's that will make you smile because they are both cleverly designed and also affordable (on sale).  

Today I celebrate: 


The chipboard on both cards has been left natural - untreated.  I love the kraft color so I often leave the chipboard untreated.  My paper choice is Stamperia - Precious collection





This is the second card made using Creative Embellishments - Artist Trading Coins -Love - with the chipboard left in it's natural state. 

.

 Thanks for stopping here.  I hope your day is filled with the love of friends and family. 

Where to shop? 
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment