Saturday, July 9, 2016

Escape Kitty's Happy Place - with Flying Unicorns



This is the Flying Unicorns kit for the month of July.  It came packed with the beautiful new paper and flower collection from 49th and Market as well as some cool natural embellishment elements.  

The kit also came with beautiful gold accents and I decided to add purple to the mix - a great companion for the gold.   I also tossed Miss Escape Kitty in as well.  She's hard to keep out of my craft area.  In fact she does a nice job of pawing through the kit before I do. 
 Plus she's never met a basket she didn't love and didn't try to stuff herself in to.  
Show of hands....raise your hand if your cat does that too?  Boxes, baskets, lids of boxes - just so odd.  Escape Kitty will even stuff her tiny little body to fit into a tiny clementine orange crate.  Those are small.   


The butterflies were cut from the  Vintage Artistry collection - Flora and Fauna  12x12 sheet in the kit.  I topped them with some gold trim  from my stash ( Prima Frank Garcia Memory hardware -Cours Mirabeau floral Lace Gold trim).   

In the photo below, I did add my own trims and purple flower from my stash for more purple accents. 


The flowers are from 49th and Market as well and came in the kit.  I inked a few flowers with Distress ink in Seedless Preserves, and topped one with the gold trim from Prima Frank Garcia Memory Hardware.  


Special thanks to Escape Kitty for helping out this month at the Flying Unicorns. 

This is available in my ETSY to be Customized for YOU

This is available in my ETSY shop and I will customize this personally for you.  If you send me your high quality photo, I'll pop it in this piece and make sure it is perfectly blended.  The featured piece can be found here.  





Hop over to my ETSY shop where you can save 30% on all the items now through Sept 4th.  This piece can be found here
The shop link is here

Supplies:
Flying Unicorn Kit for July
49and Market - Vintage Artistry collection - Flora and Fauna  12x12 paper
49and Market - Vintage Artistry collection - The Report 12x12 paper
49and Market - Vintage Artistry collection -Flowers Rustic Barn (Small) 84338
49and Market - Vintage Artistry collection -Flowers Rustic Barn (Medium)
Prima -6x6 stencil -Sunrise Sunset 960155
Prima Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic metal embellishments - Garden 892456
Prima Frank Garcia Memory hardware -Cours Mirabeau floral Lace Gold trim 991050
Prima Frank Garcia Tales of You & Me collection - flowers Sweet Little Notes 586348
Prima Forever Green Collection - Cork Stickers -576189
Prima Color Bloom Mist - Tea Stain 573836
Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Ancient Coin 963057
Tim Holtz  Distress Ink - Seedless Preserve

No comments:

Post a Comment