Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Succulent Stamp and Butterflies -Bold and Bright


Newly released and boldly gorgeous- JustRite has a new large cling stamp that has the full coverage needed for a card.  The size of this stamp is 4"x5.25" so it fits on an A2 card nicely. 

Background stamps are also great to use for texture on cards, tags, ATC's , scrapbook pages, mixed media projects and so much more.  

My background stamp is from JustRite PaperCraft Succulent - Background Cling Stamps  and is great for experimenting with embossing and inking.  This card actually was easy to make.  


Here are my quick steps 
Step. 1 - I stamped the image onto " Specialty Stamping Paper for Inks"  using Clear Embossing Ink and the  Misti Stamping Tool ( Most Incredible Stamping Tool ).   This helps provide a clear and crisp image.  I am not looking for a distressed image - I really am desiring a crisp clean image.   For this reason, I also did not choose to use distress embossing ink. 

Step. 2 -  I coated the specialty paper with clear  super fine embossing powder (white embossing powder works nicely here as well).   Heat and set with a heat embossing tool/heat gun

 Tip - With products like embossing powders, glitter and beads, I find that clean up is much easier when using a craft tray to help catch all the extra product.  I'm not really great at sweeping and vacuuming so I like to avoid that one task when possible. 
  

Step. 3 -  Pick some Distress inks and start blending.   I was able to blend gorgeous color combinations on the specialty stamping paper using various Distress Inks and blending tools.


Here is a list of the Distress Inks I used:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Rusty Hinge
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
I added a small sentiment using JustRite's Small Oval Wishes Stamp set.  This collection has a great variety of all purpose sentiments that seem to cover most occasions.  They are small sentiments that can be added and not overwhelm your beautiful artwork on the card.  

I stamped the word "HOPE" with black ink and covered with clear embossing powder (followed by a blast of the heat gun to set the embossing powder). to give is a crisp clean finish. 

Thanks for stopping here to look and share your time with me.  I appreciate this a great deal. 

JustRite's Small Oval Wishes Stamp - CR-05053
JustRite PaperCraft - Background Cling Stamps  -Succulent -CL06001
Clear Embossing Ink
Heat It- Heat Gun Embossing Tool
Tray Mate - Craft Tray PP11710
Clear Embossing Powder - Super Fine Gloss
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Fossilized Amber
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Rusty Hinge
Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tools
Clearsnap Colorbox Fingertip Daubers ( Blending Tools)
Tsukineko Fantastix Blending Tools
Specialty Paper for Stamping
Misti Stamping Tool ( Most Incredible Stamping Tool )


1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete