Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Foggy Challenge at the 3rd Eye - Scraps of Elegance/Darkness

The Foggy Challenge at the 3rd Eye

There are only three rules:
- use 3rd Eye stamp (stamp must be easily visible)
be inspired by fog! Use white and light grays. 
- in place of Your work publication (blog/forum)add challenge banner with hyperlink to this blogpost.

OK then, here is my entry.  I used my Scraps of Elegance Dec Kit, Winter Wishes, because it had the perfect grays that I needed with that fun Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection. 

This is a sweet little pup called Nika.  She is the pup child to Maggi Harding, fellow paper artist.   I took this photo when I went to visit Maggi in Sept. for a scrappy girls get-away.  Nika is one of the girls and she scrapped her little heart out all weekend. 

The  3rd Eye stamp that I used is the Cardiogram/Kardiogram. 
Love this stamp and I have used it often as I find it to be very versatile.  

You have a few days left so come and play along, or order up some stamps and play along in the next challenge.  

Little Helper:
I used some pages from tax regulations papers in the back ground to also represent Maggi and her pup.  Maggi gave me the outdated tax regulation papers to use in my paper crafting.  They were perfect here. I slopped them on with Mod Podge.  

This happens to be a page in my journal that I got from Scraps of Darkness Creative Add-On for Nov.    I see and observe Drycha doing all these amazing journal pages and I drool.  I want to try and be more carefree and experimental - the journal book is where I am doing this.  

So thanks Drycha, for inspiring me to stretch, experiment and perhaps try something outside my comfort zone.  You make it look effortless, but let me tell you, it's not.  
You are my Polish sistah for sure. 




So thanks a million for looking and hope to see you in the challenge this month or next!

Supplies:
• Bo Bunny Press - Powder Mountain Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Home
• 3rd Eye Stamp by Drycha - Cardiogram 
• Plaid Enterprises - Mod Podge - Matte - 16 oz
• Ranger Ink - Studio by Claudine Hellmuth - Gesso 
• Pink Paislee - Artisan Collection - Resist Elements - Squares 
• Pink Paislee - City Sidewalks Collection - Christmas - Glitter Chipboard Pieces - Snowflakes 
• Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Black Soot
• Bo Bunny Press - Powder Mountain Collection - Bling - Jewels 

5 comments:

  1. YAY!
    That's great page! :)
    I'm so happy You enter 3rd Eye challenge! and so grateful for all these kind words :) Glad You started art journaling! Don't stop, You do it amazingly! :)
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It 's extremly interesting. How you did it that white colour has so many temperatures and tones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with this challenge Jenn, and wonderful creations with the blog hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the challenge! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awsome!!! Love all the white in different tones!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete