Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sea Turtles Card

Under the Sea with Spellbinders
I think I am missing the sunshine where I live.  It's still snowing and cold.   My mind is completely centered on sunshine, warmth and peaceful ocean settings.  Those are my comfort thoughts. 

Spellbinders new dies helped me find my peace and tranquility.  



I have an assortment of Spellbinders dies that I used from  the  Elegant 3D Vignettes collection by Becca Feeken as well as from Tammy Tutterow - shown below:


How adorable are these sea turtles?  This is the beauty of the Graphic 45 - Sun Kissed  collection.  It's utterly delightful and captivates my heart. 

I fussy cut the sea turtles and mounted them on foam to make them come alive with dimension.  

   

Here are some cards that featured these same dies. 
You can find the posts using Tammy Tutterow's Sew Sweet Valentine here and here .

You can find more cards using here and here.

 Thank you for stopping here and thank you to Spellbinders for inviting me to be part of the Spellblogger Team.  Such a wonderful opportunity to share the best dies in the world. 
Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can click here for the Amazing Paper Grace Collection (which includes the Elegant 3D Vignettes collection).
You can grab the Spellbinders dies by Tammy Tutterow here. 
You can shop for Graphic 45 Sun Kissed papers right here


Products:
Spellbinders Tiara Rondelle Dies - Elegant 3D Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken S5-342
Spellbinders Cinch and Go Flowers III - Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken - S4-867
Spellbinders Sew Sweet Collection  - Sew Sweet Valentine by Tammy Tutterow S6-145
Spellbinders Die-D-Lites Seahorse and Sand Dollar Etched Die -S1-015
Tammy Tutterow
Graphic 45 - Sun Kissed  8x8 paper collection

No comments:

Post a Comment