Monday, November 13, 2017

Joyous Winterdays Snowflake Cards


I'd like to share a joyous winter card featuring the gorgeous holiday/winter collection from Maja Design, "Joyous Winterdays" and some new dies and stamps from Spellbinders  

This collection, shown below, is a perfect Holiday/Winter combo with the warm traditional Christmas colors paired the blues and creams for those winter day projects.  This means you have a holiday collection that you can continue to use well past Christmas. 

 Actually all Maja Design papers have patterns that can be used year round.  This helps make your paper purchase savvy and smart. 

 The Joyous Winterdays papers used on this card are: 
Blizzard
Chilly (B-side)

I am absolutely in love with the delicate designs of the papers, especially the one called "Chilly".  
You can clearly see this pattern and color isn't limiting in terms of season.  


I paired these papers with some new dies and stamps from Spellbinders.  I'd say it's a perfect match.  
and
I am loving this die/stamp combo.   It's super fun. 
I stamped and layered the snowflakes with foam tape for added dimension.   I also added some thin foam under the gorgeous delicate Spellbinders Hannah Elise Layering  Becca Feeken .


OK my cards usually don't need extra dimension as they are already bulked up with embellishments but I can't help myself.  It's sort of my take on the saying, "go big or go home".  

I can't begin to tell you how much joy this collection brings me.  I love each and every sheet.  Because so many of us tend to hoard the paper we adore instead of actually using the papers, one might ask, if I love the paper so much, how can I possibly CUT IT UP???   

Well friends, papers and cards and your lovely projects are meant to be shared.  If the Maja collections bring a smile to your face while creating with them, imagine how they will truly light up the face of someone you love when they receive your card or project.  

So go ahead - CUT those papers.  Use those papers.  Share those papers.  That's how we show our love for Maja Design. 
 
Look at the beauty of that snowflake die/stamp set. I'm obsessed with snowflake and winter products...in paper only, not real life snow.  Phooey to that mess. But these snowflakes are simply wonderful.  

You can see more projects using the snowflake stamp/die set right here.
Where to shop 
You can shop for Maja Design products here

You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies here.   They have amazing sales and frequently have BOGO (buy one -get one)sales too!  

US folks can shop for Maja Design collections here and the new Joyous Winterdays collection is here
International folks can shop for the new collection as well as all the collections using the Store Finder link found here

Maja Design - Joyous Winterdays Collection - Blizzard paper and Chilly paper
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Hannah Elise Layering Frame  Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Becca Feeken S5-329
Spellbinders Snowflakes Holidays 2017 by Stephanie Low -Stamp & Die Set -SDS-089

1 comment:

  1. Oh my my my! Maja Design has the most beautiful paper and WOW did you do a great job with them! LOVE your cards! They put mine to shame - ha!

    ReplyDelete