Monday, May 22, 2017

Flowers and Flamingos

Today I'm sharing my cards for spring.  
I have two cards I'd like to present all gussied in gorgeous Petaloo.

Here is the first card features the wonderful Petaloo Penny Lane  - Mixed Blossoms Antique Rose 
I've tucked in some dyed seam binding ribbon and floral berries for added fullness to my floral cluster. 

 The paper collection is from Carta BellaFlora #1 6x6 paper collection


Here is the second card.  This one is fun and super summery.  I stamped the flamingo onto watercolor paper and then gave it a quick blush of color.  My real pop of color comes in the Petaloo florals I chose: 


Isn't this sweet and cheery up close?  The flamingo stamp was inexpensive - from Michael's super-cheap craft bins near the checkout....yeah the ones you have to walk past and can't help but paw through.
   My oval stamp is cool - Stamps by Rubberneckers freehand frame Oval .


The rectangle die cut frame also fits the summery look with the bright pink background.  This is from Spellbinders Card Creator Dies  - A2 Divine Eloquence .




You can find more Petaloo products listed here, and I invite you to join and LIKE Petaloo on Facebook right here.      
Happiness is crafting with Petaloo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment