Monday, March 28, 2016

Escape Kitty's Friends - 2Crafty, Flying Unicorns and Maja Design

Escape Kitty and her Friends

This is Escape Kitty...and her pals.  She is enjoying a marvelous day with her dog cousins.   They are about to sit down to Easter dinner....thus the silly tongues hanging out.  

Flying Unicorn, Maja Design, 2Crafty.....what do they all have in common?  They are all sponsoring CSI-Colors, Stories, Inspiration - the wonderful innovative weekly color challenge.

The challenge is played by creating a layout that incorporates all 2 colors, includes 3 pieces of evidence and has 1 piece of testimony.  

My 3 pieces of evidence:  stripes, string, flowers.  
My testimony is on the back, where I like to write so that I have documentation but not for  the world to see.  I'm not big on journaling on the front of my layouts though I love the look when others do it. 

There's no better day than to spend it with great friends and companions. (Escape Kitty with cousins, Lexie and Fezzik).  



I added 2Crafty chipboad to my piece for accents.  I didn't really do too much with the chipboard because it doesn't need it.  I pained some of the chipboard white and topped with white embossing power.  

"Elegant Flourishes", "Dogs Have A Way of Adding Love to Everyday", "Mini Branches"

On to the paper I chose...Maja Design's Fika collection.  It was really a great choice for this particular challenge.  You can grab your Maja Design Papers from the Flying Unicorns.  



Thanks for looking and consider playing along.  




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. The animals are really cute. amazing, they could stick their tongues out at the same time.

    ReplyDelete