Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Flying Unicorns Off The Page Project September


This is the Flying Unicorns Off The Page project included  in Septembers Kit of the Month -50 Shades of Summer.

I used the wonderful Kaisercraft True Romance collection and many Prima goodies to create a warm shabby chic feel.

I painted the metal clock with gesso and then some white acrylic paint.  I got some gesso on the face of the clock and decided I liked the frosty look.



I topped with some pearl strands and the lace from the kit and a dab of web weave from the Flying Unicorns store.



This is Prima Resin - Dell Arte.  I need a bunch more of these.  They are soooo versatile.


Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month -September
Tim Holtz Advantus  Idea-Ology Clock
Kaisercraft True Romance Affection P1218
Kaisercraft True Romance -Day Dream P1213
Prima Dell'Atre Resins 891466
Prima Abbey A Flowers 571795
Prima Charlotte Flowers 571450
Web-weave
lace
Pearl string
floral berries

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I could tell the other day when I saw the OTPs for Sept posted which one was yours! Sooo cute...please don't shove it in a box...! LOL

    ReplyDelete