Here is my entry for the Prima September BAP (Build a Page) Challenge and here is the Prima BAP (Build A Page) sketch designed by Hege Lundquist. (update - featured at Prima 10-12-12)
Very cool sketch....so off to my scrappy table I went. I used the Prima Romantique Collection for this.
The photo is of my sweet little 5yr old niece. I dressed her up and we went to high tea at a tea house.
Here are the close ups.
I used lot and lots of punched layers and inking for this. I wanted to replicate the ruffles in her skirt without using lace.
Here is my Prima product list:
• Prima - Pebbles Collection - Self Adhesive Pebbles with Gems - Annalee
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 7.5 x 7.5 - Fence 2 (brick wall)
• Prima - Almanac Collection - Chipboard Pieces
• Prima - Velvet Rainbow Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Vintage
• Prima - Pankita Rose Collection - Flower Embellishments - Winter Mix
• Prima - Laraine Collection - Flower Embellishments - River Rock
• Prima - Romantique Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Gazette
• Prima - Romantique Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Ha'Penny
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 6 x 6 - Mix 7
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Old Rose