Friday, October 5, 2018

Wedding Romance in Denim- Grapevine Heart Card



Today I'd like to share a wedding card I made for my beautiful niece and her dashing prince. 

My paper choice is Maja Design - Denim & Friends.  You might say it's an odd choice for a wedding because the collection is Denim.   But this is exactly why Maja Design papers are so amazing.  Each collection is versatile, ranging from feminine to masculine and can be used for a variety of projects. 

These are the papers I chose from Denim & Friends 
Floral
Sun-bleached (both A and B side)
Fashion (B side)

 I accented the card with some chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments to help set the mood for love and romance.
The Grapevine Heart Frame has been lightly dabbed with paint and the script word has been natural  to match with the papers. 

These are the pieces I used:

***NOTE - this Grapevine Heart Frame used on the card has been specially sized for a card.   I requested this to be smaller when I placed my order.  I placed my request on the order form in the "Notes" section.  This grapevine heart wreath is approx. 4.5"x4".  ***


I hope I showed you that Maja Design's fun loving collection, Denim & Friends can be turned into a romantic wedding card.  





Thanks for stopping here today.  

Where to shop? 

You can shop for Maja Design Papers here
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here.  


Products Used:
Maja Design - Denim & Friends
Denim & Friends 
Creative Embellishments - Small Family Border Word set
Creative Embellishments - Grapevine Heart Frame
1 x Small Family Border Word Set
Grapevine Heart Frame ****** requested this to be smaller  on the order form. Please make 4.5"x4"

No comments:

Post a Comment