Saturday, September 8, 2018

Pop-Up Twist Birthday Wish Card


Today I'd like to here to present a pop-up twist card featuring two of my favorite product combinations - beautiful fun papers from Maja Design in Sweden and wonderful Creative Embellishments chipboard.

Since this card is a pop-up twist card, it's a bit of a surprise when it's opened.  Add on the chipboard and it's a real birthday treat complete with birthday cupcake. adding charm.



Here are the Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces I used on the cover of the card.

What I especially love about the Small Sentiment Words chipboard set is the variety of sentiments and the number of cards, projects you can create with just one set.  Such a value.

Here is a close up of the front of the card.  I simply painted the chipboard pieces white to pop when added to the bright red Maja Design papers.


I have used  Maja Design's "Life in the Country" collection on my card. The collection is bright and happy and feels like a sunny day.  That is exactly the feeling one should have when opening a birthday card.  Well that's the feeling I like to have.  

These are the papers I chose: 
In My Flower Bed (both A&B side of paper)
Summer Kitchen (both A&B side of paper)
Strawberries with Ice

As I mentioned, this pop-up twist card offers some surprises. 




These are the Creative Embellishments  chipboard and veneer pieces that I used as little surprises on the inside of the card.  I tend to keep the chipboard simple with ink and paint.  Nothing too fancy.  




The pop-up twist die is from Karen Burniston's die collections.  


Thanks for stopping here today. 

Where to shop? 

You can shop for Maja Design Papers here
You can purchase Maja's "Life in the Country" collection here
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here.  


Supplies:
Maja Design - Life in the Country paper collection
Creative Embellishments - Flourish Dragonflies
Creative Embellishments -Small Sentiment Words
Creative Embellishments -Heart Balloon Set
Creative Embellishments - Cupcakes 2
Creative Embellishments -Veneer Conversation Hearts
Karen Burniston  - Twist Panel Pop-up dies

No comments:

Post a Comment