Friday, September 28, 2018

Peace on Earth - DIY Cards Using Stamps

JustRite Papercraft has released it's new Christmas stamp collection and I am enchanted.  

Now is the perfect time to start your DIY cards.  The summer has rounded to a close ( sob sob)  - school is in session.  This seems to be the time of year when we speed like a jetliner towards Christmas.  
Three blinks and it's Halloween,  Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.

JustRite's stamps help make the DIY holiday card preparations easy.  
I have created two cards using some of the new releases paired with one of JustRite's beautiful medallion dies.  JustRite Merry Christmas Sentiment Stamps Set


I decided how large the stamped wreath needed to be first, then I drew a circle in pencil as a guideline for stamping.  I then was able to stamp and actually be satisfied with my wreath shape.
After the inks are dry, the pencil marks can be erased. 


Thanks for stopping here. 

Where to shop? 
You can shop for  the JustRite Merry Christmas Sentiment Stamps Set
and other new JustRite Christmas releases as well as all their other gorgeous dies and products right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment