Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June Maja Design Mood Board

Hello friends.  I'd like to share my heart card created using the Enjoying Outdoors collection from Maja Design.  

I absolutely love the warm purples in this collection.  These are the papers I used from the Enjoying Outdoors collection:
Singing in the Rain 
Beautiful Trees
and Butterflies from Garden creatures sheet

This was created for  the monthly Mood Board at Maja Design.  Have you considered playing along with the Mood Board?  

The rules are super easy.  It's all about interpretation and inspiration - from the colors in the images, to the words, font, quote, or the images themselves.  The June Mood Board has lovely greens for summer...I missed those warm gorgeous greens over the long cold winter.  

My florals were created using Spellbinders Victorian Garden Romantic Vines die along with a die from Cheery Lynn's Grapevine Frame die


Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can shop for Maja Design Papers here. . 

Products:





No comments:

Post a Comment