Friday, June 22, 2018

3D Rainbows and Unicorn Card - Folds Flat Too!

I'm here to share a magical unicorn moment complete with rainbows and happiness.  And made with fun...Maja Design Papers  and amazing Spellbinders dies.

My sentiment reads : "It's going to be a rainbows and unicorns kind of day."
Some days are meant to be extra special.
HG=Have you ever sat at your craft table and felt like that?  I have. 


This die set from Spellbinders is absolutely amazing.  It's
Spellbinders  -Grand Arch Elegant 3D Vignette Dies by Becca Feeken.

The coolest thing about this die set is that it folds flat to slip inside an envelope. 

Watch this super quick 20 second video to see how cool this 3D die opens and closes to be flat.

My paper choice is also magical.  
The Enjoying Outdoors collection by Maja Design has rich purples and greens that make me think of unicorns.  I am not sure why I connect purple with unicorns, but I do. 
That's the very reason I selected this paper. These are the 12x12 pieces I used from the collection: 
Flourishing
Woodlands
The Great Nature
Here is a close up of the card. 
The dimensional die from Spellbinders and Becca Feeken.  The die set is part of Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace Collection

The Unicorn die is also from Spellbinders - Die-D-Lites collection- Unicorn Fantasy  .
Who doesn't LOVE unicorns and rainbows!





Here are a few images to show how this goes from dimensional to flat - flat enough to slip nicely into an envelope.  What a cool and beautiful thing. 


Thanks for stopping here today.  I value your time.

Where to shop? 

You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
Here is a link to help you shop for dies from Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace Collection.
You can shop for Maja Design Papers here
You can click here for the Amazing Paper Grace Collection (which includes the Elegant 3D Vignettes collection).

1 comment:

  1. OH Wow!! That is one awesome card! I love the papers, sentiment, and the shadow box design! Absolutely perfect in every way!

    I'd love for you to link up to the Cropstop blog where it's always "Anything Goes" as long as you use a product or two from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
    Current link party here:https://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-link-party-40.html

    ReplyDelete