Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Sea Makes me Happy Happy Happy



Happiness is...the Sea and Spellbinders...

It's no secret that I love the seashore.  I love everything about it's peaceful setting.  It simply makes me happy.  
I also know I am NOT alone in declaring my passion for the ocean.  Many folks share this feeling (and some of them live with me). 

I made this card to share the calming affect the sea has on people. 
Even more exciting was the fact that I could use the new Oh Happy Day -Elegant 3D Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken   stamp/die set from Spellbinders.



This fun and versatile set is part of the Amazing Paper Grace Collection which includes the  newest line of products from Becca Feeken's Elegant 3D Vignettes collection by  Spellbinders.  
I admit I used the  Oh Happy Day stamp/die set from Spellbinders   in a most unusual way, but it was perfect for how I felt.

First - my paper choice is Stamperia paper - Sea Land 12x12 collection.  Utterly divine and soothing.  

I diecut the word "Happy" from several pieces of paper from the collection, inked the words Walnut Stain Distress Ink  accent, then pieced them all back together to create my card.

The cool thing about this technique?  That word "Happy" can be used to express joy for so many occasions - birthday joy, anniversary joy, friendships, love and even for a quick and fun "thank you " card.  

I have a few more samples using this same technique in upcoming posts.  Stay tuned for some "Happy" posts.  


Thank you for stopping here and thank you to Spellbinders for inviting me to be part of the Spellblogger Team.  Such a wonderful opportunity to share the best dies in the world. 
Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can click here for the Amazing Paper Grace Collection (which includes the Elegant 3D Vignettes collection).

You can shop for Stamperia papers right here


Products:
Spellbinders Oh Happy Day -Elegant 3D Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken -SDS-116Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink -Walnut Stain

No comments:

Post a Comment