Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Autumn Thankful Card




Feeling Thankful

I'm feeling thankful.  While it may feel like life is spinning out of control, the world has gone crazy and work/family/life is stressful,  remind yourself of the many reasons to be thankful.  Thankful for supportive family, friends and co-workers.  Thankful for health and a warm home.  Thankful that everyday is a new day to start over. 

And let's not forget to be thankful for the simple things in life that bring us joy...for a papercrafting hobby that brings peace, happiness, a way to relieve the stresses of the day through beautiful papers and crafting supplies.  

I've got Maja Design and Spellbinders
 to thank for this.  Or more specifically Spellbinders Die D-Lites.

I used Maja Design - Walking in the Forest paper collection and topped with leaves and the perfect sentiment from Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Fall Leaves Holiday 2017 to make this card pop to life. 

I made a card for a person who has helped me in my job for 10 years.  She is a treasured client of mine and is moving to a new position.  I value her assistance and level-headedness in the times when work seems like it can gobble me up.  

My gorgeous paper choices perfect for the season are from Maja Design - Walking in the Forest paper collection. Featured below are the papers I used to create my card:   
Maple ( both A and B side)
Mountain Ash (B side)

I grabbed another great product perfect for the season - 

Here are a few more closeups of the papers and embellishments on my card.  



I am thankful for your visit and support.  May your Autumn season be full of reason to be thankful.  

Here are some quick links to help make your shopping easy: 



Maja Design - Walking in the Forest paper collection :Maple ( both A and B side), Mountain Ash (B side)

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is a beautiful card. I love the beautiful layers. And those papers are all lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete