Saturday, September 16, 2017

Taking A Coffee Break

Taking a Coffee Break

  It's always time for a coffee or tea break as far as I am concerned -something hot to sip and enjoy as I spend time crafting.  It's just another way to relax as I use one of my favorite collections from Maja Design (note I say "one of my favorites" as I have many that I favor.)

This collection is Fika or  "Ske vi ta en Fika collection ( Fika) .  

Per Wikipedia:  Fika is considered a social institution in Sweden; it means having a break, most often a coffee break, with one's colleagues, friends, date or family. The word fika can be used as both verb and a noun.


These are the gorgeous papers I used from the  "Ske vi ta en Fika collection ( Fika) -
cheesecake
 Två Fröknar, 
Söders Höjder, 
I created two cards with this collection and coffee/tea theme. 
But I really need to take a moment to chat about the fun stamp sets I used from JustRite Papercraft.  
My first card used a clear sentiment set from JustRite called "Lost Without You" .

I embellished the cards with flowers by Petaloo by Floracraft..  They are gorgeous little Forget-me-nots form the Penny Lane collection.  The Petaloo flowers also match the papers perfectly.  



This card was crafted using the JustRite Papercraft - Just a Full Cup Clear Stamp Set - CR-05112.
It has the most darling little mug stamps with perfect sentiments. 



Here is a closer view of the stamps.  I do have to smile at the sentiment I chose.  Oh my gosh, how true is this for so many of us?

Thank you for joining me today for a spot of coffee.  
 You can shop for Maja Design paper collections here.  
You can shop for JustRite Papercraft Stamps and Dies here

JustRite Papercraft Clear Stamp - "Lost Without You" -  CR-05502.
JustRite Papercraft - Just a Full Cup Clear Stamp Set - CR-05112
Maja Design "Ske vi ta en Fika collection ( Fika) - Två Fröknar , Söders Höjder, cheesecake

2 comments: