Thursday, September 28, 2017

Simply Cool Snowmen - Snowmen Made from a Rose Stamp



Snowmen from Roses?  

Is it really possible to turn a Rose stamp set into a wonderful snowman?  Absolutely possible with JustRite Papercraft's new Multi Step Three Way Rose Stamp.

These are the coolest snowmen I've ever made without being made from snow.  Actually I prefer the kind made from paper because then I know I only had to stamp, cut and glue instead of shovel, bundle and freeze.  

I've provided a quick look at how I made my snowman using the dotted circle stamps as his body and the branches as his arms.  

In the stamp below, I also used the Justrite Small Oval Christmas Tidings Clear Stamps for the snowflakes as well as 
JustRite Confetti Trio Background Stamps for the dotted blue background.  


As I mentioned, the blue dotted background stamp is from JustRite : JustRite Confetti Trio Background Stamp CL-05091 - stamped using a blend of Distress inks:


My "secret sauce" on this card is the eyelash yarn I used for a cool effect.  OK I have to admit this came from my stash and is a few years old.  It dates back to when everyone was making trendy scarves from eyelash yarn.  
I did not make scarves - I just buy stuff....and store stuff.....for a very long time.....hahahaaha


_______________________________________________________________________________
Next up, my second snowman - slightly different. Made using Maja Design papers from Sweden, they are the perfect snowman colors. 
Maja Design -  

(You can grab your Maja Design papers from Frantic Stamper - here). 

 No eyelash yarn trim, but instead I used cheesecloth and some "shaved ice" -Stampendous Frantage Shaved Ice.   
As you can see below, I layered him.  I stamped a layer of circles plus his arms, then decided I needed some dimension.  I cut an additional snowman out and popped him up with pop dots adhesives. 




Thanks for stopping today.  

Justrite Multi Step Three way Roses Clear Stamps CR-05501
Justrite Small Oval Christmas Tidings Clear Stamps - CR-05098
JustRite Confetti Trio Background Stamps - CL-05091
JustRite "A Smile is Contagious" Stamp set - CR-05106
Archival Ink - Coffee
Memories Ink - Chestnut
Sequins
eyelash yarn
cheesecloth
Maya Design






No comments:

Post a Comment