Saturday, September 30, 2017

Blooms Card Using JustRite Rose Stamp





Having more fun with the new stamp set from JustRite Papercraft - Multi Step Three Way Rose Clear Stamp .
I'm finding this to be such a versatile stamp set. 

I also grabbed a wonderful sentiment from  the JustRite Papercraft - Geranium Heart Song Clear Stamp.  It's featured in the photo below so you can see the variety of sentiments that cover so many situations. 

As I mentioned, I am having so much fun figuring out different ways to use the Multi Step Three Way Rose Clear Stamp.
Here are a few other ideas I came up with for this stamp set: 

First is a simple holiday wreath.  This is perfect for any season.  You can see the original post on my blog here

Next, I stamped up a fun snowman.  You can see that post right here

So let's go back to the card design for today's post.  

 I stamped my design onto Specialty Stamping Paper for Inks . I find this specialty paper has a smooth slick finish which is perfect for Distress Inks.  I like to use those small finger sponge daubers to help me isolate the Distress inks when I color. 

The greens were painted with some watercolor paints and a Watercolor Brush

  These are the Distress inks used on this card:


After adding some inexpensive floral berries from a craft store, I dabbed the branches and roses with  Stickles Glitter Glue  in Diamond and Stickles Glitter Glue - Lime Green .  The effect looks so much more impressive in person, trust me.  It's a bit of sparkle without being over the top like glitter can be sometimes. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your time. 
You can shop for all your JustRite Stamps and dies right here.  

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Festive Berries
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks MINI - Spiced Marmalade
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress  - Picked Raspberry 
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - Vintage Photo
Specialty Stamping Paper for Inks 
Stickles Glitter Glue - Diamond
sponge daubers 
Liquid Pearls in Garnet

No comments:

Post a Comment