Saturday, July 15, 2017

Maja Design Mood Board July and August


This is the July and August Mood Board.  I created this card using the Sofiero collection from Maja Design.

The Mood Board is a monthly challenge that can be approached in so many ways.  You can use the colors as inspiration; the words, the images, or the sentiment  from the Mood Board collage.  
I picked the colors and the beautiful summer feel for my card.  

If you would like to play along with the Mood Board, you can find the rules right here.  

The Sofiero collection has a gorgeous vintage ephemera sheet which I used as the focal feature of the card.

My embellishment choices were kept delicate and soft as well in keeping with the feminine look of the rose ephemera card.  I added some lace trim, some Petaloo flowers and Martha Stewart's Medium Branch Punch .  This punch is always great to add as fillers to fill out any floral cluster.    

The feminine and frilly trim I used was from Prima - Memory Hardware - Grande Rosette Trim 

The flowers are:


These are the papers I selected for this card: 
Maja Design Sofiero Collection; Ephemera A & B sides of paper, Exuberance of Flowers in Bloom






I do hope you have some time to play along and create a piece to enter in the Maja Design Mood Board challenge.   Submit your creation by August 24th.   There are no limits to what you can send in!
Good luck. 



Products - Shop Here
Maja Design Sofiero 12x12 Ephemera A & B sides of paper, Exuberance of Flowers in Bloom
Prima Memory Hardware - Grande Rosette Trim -990466
Martha Stewart Medium Branch Punch
Petaloo Penny Lane Flowers - Mini Daisies in Antique Red
Petaloo Penny Lane Forget-me-nots in Antique Rose





2 comments:

  1. Love your card with these beautiful papers and flowers but don't own Maja Papers to enter! Will try my hand using what I do own. Gorgeous inspiration by you to go by!!

    ReplyDelete