Monday, June 27, 2016

Lemoncraft EveryDay Spring Layouts

LemonCraft EveryDay Spring Collection

I'm here today to share some projects for June using LemonCrafts's EveryDay Spring collection.   This post was featured at Lemoncraft here.    


The 'EveryDay Spring' collection is new and is a collection you must have.  It is fun and bright and beautiful.  I thought I would add my pretty niece to a layout using 'EveryDay Spring 06 sheet'. 


This is the first layout using this gorgeous collection. LemonCraft also has beautiful chipboard to match the collection.  You can see the chipboard flourish I added. I also used the fun buttons from the collection.  


I added accents of watercolor to the page using the Prima Marketing Confections Tropicals watercolors.  

The music paper in the background was added and glued to the page by painting a layer of clear matte gel medium onto the paper, then over the music paper to secure it in place and make sure it doesn't peel off.  

This is available and I'll add YOUR photo. 
Now for the cool part....this is in my ETSY shop and is available and ready to be customized with your photo.  And even better....I'll add your quality photo if you send it to me.  I'll make sure it's perfectly blended and looks great with the layout.  
You can find it in the ETSY shop here.  






This is the second layout created using the  gorgeous 'EveryDay Spring' collection. 
I love the bright pink and green colors of the collection so I added watercolors to my card to match the paper.  

I also added the watercolor accents to this piece as well.  




I can customize this layout as well.  You can find this layout ready to be customized in my ETSY shop



Thanks so much for visiting today.  

Be sure to visit the ETSY shop and grab this while it's available.  


Products Used:
LemonCraft Everyday Spring 01 - LP-ES01
LemonCraft Everyday Spring 04 - LP-ES04
Lemoncraft EveryDay Spring - EveryDay Spring 06
Lemoncraft EveryDay Spring - Buttons
Lemoncraft EveryDay Spring - 12x12 paper pad
LemonCraft  Everyday Spring Chipboard
Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Oval S4-356
Prima Royal Menagerie Patricia 583378
Prima Isabella Dani- 581701
Prima Coinfection Watercolor Pan Paints - Decadent Pie 584276
Prima Coinfection Watercolor Pan Paints  - Tropicals 584269
Prima SIIC Garden Fable 579371
Prima SIIC Cigar Secrets - 576196


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages, designs and lovely paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always lovely and stunning designs :) What a beautiful line from LeomonCraft!

    ReplyDelete