Thursday, June 30, 2016

Card using the Flying Unicorn Kit and JustRite Dies


The Flying Unicorn Kit has finally arrived!

Time to play with the July kit from the Flying Unicorns.  This month the kit came with a 6x6 pad of Prima's Vintage Emporium paper for the smaller projects, and some vintage buttons and rustic flowers for embellishments. 


I pulled out my JustRite dies to assist in my card making.  The background was made using the following dies shown below: 


Here is a close up of the lovely embellishments.  I topped one of the 49th and Market flowers with the vintage button from the kit.  I completed the card with raffia.  

I have about 6 feet of raffia leftover from a 12 ounce packet I bought.  haaaaaa - I thought it was about 12 ounces , then when it arrived it was a crazy giant package.  I could make a nest for Miss Escape Kitty even, or a hula skirt, the possibilities are endless - though I'm trying to use it up one project and card at a time.  

Back to the card.....
I like showing dimensional cards so you get an idea of what the card really looks like.  Isn't that JustRite background die  JustRite A2 Graceful Lines Die -DIE05046 amazing?  

Thanks for stopping by.  The Flying Unicorn kits move fast.  If you missed the kit already, you may want to think about the pre-order option avail starting the 20th of each month.  This provides you with a complete look at all the items and products contained in the kit.  You have 48 hours to purchase.  Now that's a great deal.  All the details can be found right here

You can also find all your JustRite stamps and dies right here

Supplies:
Flying Unicorn Kit for July
JustRite Vintage Labels  Eleven Dies -DIE05066
JustRite A2 Graceful Lines Die -DIE05046
49and Market - Vintage Artistry collection -Flowers Rustic Barn (Small) 84338
49and Market - Vintage Artistry collection -Flowers Rustic Barn (Medium)
Prima  Vintage Emporium Collection -6x6 paper pad
Raffia
Floral Berries
Button from the July Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment