This is my last month as Guest Designer for 2Crafty. I've had a wonderful time working with extraordinarily gorgeous chipboard as well as the talented artists on the team for the past 18 months. One thing I have always loved doing ids showcasing the chipboard in conjunction with my Flying Unicorn pieces. Today is no exception.
I created a layout using the fabulous Flying Unicorn kit for the month of June - packed with Prima goodies and much more.
This layout uses 2Crafty "Frame Heart String " fr0090 as the main corner decoration as well as "Live Your Adventure" and " Leafy Twig Branches".
I kept them all simple as far as treatments go - inked black to pop on the page.
"Framed Heart String" :Leafy Twig Branches" "Live Your Adventure"
The chipboard and page also have micro beads here and there adorning them. The microbeads came from the kit, and they are so cool - from US Art Quest and they are called Mini Prills.
Thanks for stopping by and following the creativity at 2Crafty and at the Flying Unicorns.
Pre-order starts the 20th of every month, for 48 hours only. You get to see the entire kit offerings and decide if it's something that suits your style - all at no risk. All the details are here.
Here is a list of products:
- Flying Unicorn June Kit
- Prima Stencil Mask Tile 584566
- Prima Salvage District paper colleciton
- Prima Heavy Gesso in white
- 2Crafty Chipboard piece called " Fancy Damask" with black inking
- Want to Scrap - Say it with pearls - sage green pearls
- US ArtQuest Mini Prills - Seas the Day ANC844
- Petaloo Botanica Anemone in Pistachio 1176108
- Petaloo Textured Flowers - Garden Green 1212214
- 2Crafty Chipboard "Frame Heart String " fr0090
- 2Crafty Chipboard "Live Your Adventure"
- 2Crafty Chipboard "Leafy Twig Branches" m00524
- Black paint from 13Arts - included in the kit