Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Card Featuring Lemoncraft


Lemoncraft Week
It's Lemoncraft week and I'll be showcasing Lemoncraft products all week on my blog. 
 I'm here today to share a card I made for April's Lemoncraft blog.  You can see the original blog post right here.  You can also find so many more gorgeous Lemoncraft products on the Lemoncraft blog here.  


This card was made using the gorgeous 6x6 paper pad from the 'House of Roses' collection.  This collection is soft and romantic and perfect for so many occasions from weddings to birthdays.  It's often hard to find a collection that can be used for weddings ( at least for me).  I have a certain look I want to create for that very special day.  This is a collection I can cherish for such an important event.


I embellished with a label from Lemoncraft's Vintage Labels 1 sheet still available in the Flying Unicorn store.   I added the butterfly, that was also cut from the same Vintage Label sheet.   

The paper flowers are from Prima. 

The doily in the background is from Prima - the Parisian Lace die.  It's my favorite die I think.  For now...but so versatile and subtle.  You can find it right here


Thank you for stopping by! 
More Lemoncraft coming this week.  

Products and Links:
House of Roses 6x6 paper pad 
House of Roses 12x12 Stack of Basic Scrapbooking papers

House of Roses Labels 2 sheet
 Vintage Labels 1
Prima Metal Die- Parisianl Lace
Prima Vintage Emporium Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment