Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Soft and Delicate Snowflake Layout - Using LemonCraft


I am the featured artist at Lemoncraft this month and this layout is part 2 of the blog post.  You can find the blog post here

Soft and glorious - this is LemonCraft's most wonderful Christmas collection called  Christmas Greetings.  I made the page very soft and choose the cream colored papers for my page along with the beautiful angel die cuts from the collection.  They surround a picture of my dad as a baby.  

The LemonCraft paper is just so fitting for my dad - being of Polish heritage.  I get a kick out of the photo too- gosh darn that looks just like my dad.  Sometimes baby photos are a little difficult to see similarities to the adult person, but he still has that same expression, which goes something like this..." whaaaa?  Who Me?  Causing trouble?  no - couldn't be me."


There is such an enchanting appeal to these papers.  I could just scrap and scrap. 
The photo below shows the cluster.  It features Lemoncraft flowers and trims.  All perfectly coordinated. 


Thanks for visiting.  Oh, you want to know where to grab your collection?  Stop by the Flying Unicorns for the full line of LemonCraft goodies.  Click here to start your shopping experience.


Products Used:
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -A Lot Of Love P00070
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -A Lot Of Joy P00073
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -Basic Paper Pad
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings Ribbons
Lemon Craft Christmas Greetings - Flowers
Martha Stewart Punch - Himalayan Snowflake and Alpine Snowflake

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! And your Dad's baby photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart heb jij gemaakt!!!
    Eer voor je papa 👏👏😃

    ReplyDelete