Monday, October 5, 2015

Kitty Showing Her Intentions


Escape Kitty Lives Everyday With Intention

This is Snaggle-toothed Kitty living with intention.   You can clearly see what she is intending - and she's up to no good.  But never fear, the birds fly away safely and this has a happy ending for all. 

Hello  I'm here today presenting a  collaborative layout  between Flying Unicorns and 2Crafty.  The Oct Flying Unicorns kit, Your Passion Your Art, has the most wonderful warm rich colors for Autumn, thanks to the 7Dots paper collection selected this month.  

( Special note - this layout is available on ETSY - and I will add your own photo.  Scrooll down to see what it looks like blank.  Kitty gets to stay home with me. See it here.   )
 
I chose some designs from the July release; "Bird Set", "Pretty Birdcage", and "Live Everyday With Intention".  I didn't do anything fancy with the chipboard.  The birdcage is beyond gorgeous on it's own so I left it "as is" because it blends perfectly with my page.  I did paint the birds with acrylic paints to make them stand out.   

Here are the images of the chippies I used:
"Bird Set

 "Pretty Birdcage"

  "Live Everyday With Intention"



I also left the  sentiment natural as well.  Look at how beautifully it blends.





This is how the page looks so that you can add your own photo.  I have this page available on my ETSY shop and will be happy to add your photo to this if you send me the photo you select.  I can also turn your photo sepia or black and white.


Thanks for stopping here.  I value your time. 

 If you missed the Flying Unicorns Oct kit, consider pre-ordering your kit each month.  Pre- orders start the 20th of each month, you get the best selection, you get to see a preview to determine if you like the colors and style of the particular month, AND it ships early.   Bonus all the way around.   Details here

Grab this layout on my ETSY while it lasts. I'll add your photo to it and mail it right out.

Products Used:
Flying Unicorn Oct Kit - Your Passion Your Art
2Crafty Bird Set m00583
2Crafty Pretty Birdcage m00592
2Crafty " Live Every Day With Intention" w-liveintent
Silk Acrylic Glaze
7Dots paper Collection

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful page, Jen! And Kitty looks wonderful in her tiara! Your design is lovely and the 2 pages look awesome, as so the flowers and chippies!

    ReplyDelete