Friday, August 28, 2015

Easy Vintage Style Card in a Few Steps


Simple Vintage Style Card 

I love vintage style cards that can be used for any occasion.  
This is a card I made with Lemoncraft  House of Roses collection and some inking to make a vintage tone.  The House of Roses collection was part of the July kit from Flying Unicorns.   I tend to use pre-folded cards because I am not great at perfect folds when I make my own card bases.   While this card is clean and simple, I still think it is lovely and easy and totally "do-able".  Plus this popped in an envelope nicely.  face it - sometimes it is really nice to have a card that actually fits in an envelope once in a while, right?

My very easy steps:
1.  Inked the edges of my card with Clearsnap Mixed Media Inx - Peaches - then followed up with a tough of Tim Holtz Vintage. 
2. used the Prima die with Prima's Debutante 6x6 paper.  Gently inked the edges.
3.  Cut out the decorative dies from Lemoncraft included in the Small Art Big Passion Kit. 
4.  Mounted the big diecut onto cardboard and glued over the Prima.










Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping.

Flying Unicorn July Kit - Small Art Big Passion
Lemoncraft paper collection - House of Roses
Prima Debutante Collection 6x6
Prima Die
Cardstock
Clearsnap Mixed Media Inx - Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment